Patrick Frazier Poems
- Green Man Maturation The green infant Shakes dew off his ...
- Creatures Of The Earth And Sta... The oracle I visit at the ...
- Exorcism There is a city In the ghostly spaces of this ...
- Decomposition Where to burn a conceited prayer? Scrubbing ...
- Christian Theologian This world the blue orb in my hand A ...
- Celeritas In a palace of starlight ghosts "Tell me boy,...
- Blown Glass Vase The faeries grew large Dancing that old ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Frazier
Green Man Maturation
The green infant
Shakes dew off his rooty head
These knots in the trees look like faces
The green child blows petals off flowers
Each lights up, becoming a fairy
These branches spread as my veins do
The green adolescent can be found sketching gravestones
Or slipping in and out a crowded festival of lovers
I've seen his twisted crown before
The Green Man's emerald visage shimmers
Cryptic women in sheer clothing twirl in the moonlight
He rescues a shivering child from his hallow wilderness
And places her back in her adult mind.