Patrick Maness Poems
- The Dark Side Of Humanity The human spirit is a odd thing
- The Light Side Of Humanity Human kind is an odd thing
- The War Do i dare let the beast lose
- Floodgates I'll flood this world leaving no part untouched
- Infant You fit in my arms like an infant so tender so ...
- Lonesome Road Lonesome road take me home I'm so damn tired...
- Raise Thy Voice shall we dance once more in these hallowed ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Maness
The Dark Side Of Humanity
The human spirit is a odd thing
When i set down and think about it
it hurts my brain
driving my slowly insane
to see the ways of man
the things we do to one another
killing, stealing, willing, and dealling
blood fuids with one another
over land and money we kill each other
slitting throughts in the dead of night
our kind has no care for life
we take it destory it
we kill in strife