Patrick Stuart Poems
- Narwhal Named Elton A Narwhal appeared from under the ...
- To Whom It Concerns To whom it concerns, my life has just ...
- A Blissful Memory You said you'd always be there, standing ...
- Just Get Over It Yo have problems taht will always come to ...
- Torn Apart This place is ruined and not meant to be, This ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Stuart
Narwhal Named Elton
A Narwhal appeared
from under the sea
and opened it's mouth with a yawn.
The next thing I knew
His eyes lit up blue
And I gave him the name Elton John.
After some time
We went for a swim
and whatever I said, he did.
To the surface we went
and his blowhole sent
flying, a trash can lid.
Now it was soaring
straight through the air
Right over the big N.A.S.A. team.
And then it was caught
by the eye of Sir Knot
So he looked through their nice H.S.T.
He jumped with a 'YELP! '
and called for some help
to decide what this object ...