Patrick Szwaja Poems
- None's No Less Than None. broken bones, stitch by ...
- Not One no one symbolism.. no coherent simile.. not a ...
- The Lost Key let’s make sense of the past sipping whiskey ...
- Inanity's War as the waves of evil start to overcome
- Apocalyptic Vow when i wake to apocalypse with the world ...
- Simpler Times it was a simpler time, it was a better ...
- Dripping Countdown three drips means the body’s ...
I play guitar and am a pretty normal, if not subpar, dude. Twice high school dropout, unemployed, I spend most of my time running around with my friends, and in the spare glimpses between I like to write. Oh and all the titles on the pieces I chose to upload here are tentative, I usually don't title my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick Szwaja
None's No Less Than None.
broken bones, stitch by stitch
left to die, inch by inch
the fall of man commences
in the face of his defenses
the wake of never after
aftermath is coming faster
this apocalyptic vision
is forged of indecision
the ashes will fade away
surely as the sun rises each day
but if i take away the sun
we’ll all be equal in darkness, none.