Paul Andrew Bourne
Paul Andrew Bourne Poems
- What Is Love? Like the dew of the morning, No one knows ...
- A Flower With Years Like a seed I began in the open ...
- Anger I stood perched on the mountain like a thief, like a ...
- Hurting Hurting hurting deeply hurting severely weeping, ...
- The Day Has Come! Each day slowly drifts afoot pointing, ...
- Speech I see emptiness in their utterances I see corruption ...
- I'M A Man I'm a man clothed in mystic, power and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Andrew Bourne
What Is Love?
Like the dew of the morning,
No one knows from whence it came
Or where it goes thereafter
Like a thought
No one knows of where it starts
I see or don't I see
The emptiness of my being without love
I can't explain its call on my soul
Neither its power over me
Nor the spirit that its bring over me
if love is not the abuse of power
then power is useless without love
But, what is love?
Truly, what tis love, that I should be mindful of it?
It is like a weapon in the hands of the enemy,
a destructive force that can't be quenched by ...