paul anthony Poems
- No Time To Think No time to think, no time for dreams No ...
- And Then A Sleeping Giant Woke... And then a sleeping ...
- A Soldiers Tale The scum of the earth you called us In your ...
- The Old Tombstone The old tombstone leans gently out of ...
- A Vandaled Bus Stop A vandaled bus stop, a cold wet day, ...
- Lets Talk Of Eyes Lets talk of eyes with deep down ...
- Where Once - There Now Where once our young men fought so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paul anthony
No Time To Think
No time to think, no time for dreams
No time for anything it seems.
No time to stop, no time to waste,
No time for anything but haste.
No time to wonder at the snow,
No time to watch our children grow.
But time enough to race about
And time enough to scream and shout.
And time enough to rush, rush, rush,
And time enough to push, push, push.
But no time to care or to smile,
No time to ramble for a while.
No time to sit, no time time to stand,
No time to shake you by the hand.
No time to stop, no time to blink
But most of all no time ...