paul colton Poems
- Halo I lay under the shine of your golden halo. I stare into...
- Death Of A Friend I arrive at your house early in the ...
- Heather. (Dont Leave Me) You found someone new. But what ...
- I Love You So Much I hate the way you act sometimes. LOVE ...
- Keep On Fighting. The Other Op...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about paul colton
I lay under the shine of your golden halo.
I stare into your eyes.
You were the one I belonged to.
Like a glistening ocean light baby blue.
I beg you not to go, please please just stay.
But it’s too late for that you've flown away.
It wasn't your time it happened so suddenly.
Many nights I lay awake and think GOD why wasn't it me.
I’ll always have your memory and ill cherish it forever
And when I die we’ll be together in heaven.