Paul Holmes Poems
- Beautiful Inside Appearances can be deceptive, And to the ...
- * A Tibute To Mary Jones She opened a special Welsh ...
- * Weathering The Storm A Red Poppy basking in the radiant ...
- Her Smile Makes Me Smile Whenever I feel sad And life’s ...
- Blowing Bubbles Carried on a soft whisper Of a ...
- Stingray Ballet A warm, clear turquoise sea Is the stage of ...
- Methuselah For four-thousand years and more He’s withstood ...
Married with two teenagers. Self-employed window cleaner. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Holmes
Appearances can be deceptive,
And to the superficial gaze
The outside seems dull and grey
Plain looking in many ways,
Yet, when a crack causes
Water to seep slowly through,
A Geode can split to reveal
A dazzling sight to view!
Piles of purple crystals
Sparkling in the light,
Such wonderful inner beauty
Now apparent for our delight.
Have you noticed how some people,
Like a Geode, may seem plain as plain can be?
Yet, if we take time to peer deeper,
Then, what gems would we see?
Perhaps a beautiful heart
We never thought was there, ...