Paul Savio Hearn
Paul Savio Hearn Poems
- The Eleventh Circle This is a Hell of sorts; the eleventh ...
- Stupid Enough I wish I was a stupid, Stupid as can ...
- A Sad Wish Sad clown dancing, A slow, meaningless foxtrot, ...
- The Other Guy You fool, you utter fool, You pathetic ...
- Rebel For Display Purposes Onl... You stomp you feet and ball ...
- The Colour Of Ecstasy The room is blank, a canvas ...
- Welcoming All Sad Dreams (A Se...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paul Savio Hearn
The Colour Of Ecstasy
The room is blank, a canvas white
Tranquil and serene and bright
In the mirror I stare numbly and gently I sigh
Its quiet but for whispering in the cubicle nearby
And murmuring of music and excitement distant
The effect of the pill I just took: instant
Colours! Colours everywhere,
What can one do but cry and despair?
The colours are swirling in and around,
Making that familiar swirling sound
Whirr, whirr flows the green,
Into the rapid yellow stream,
They swirl so loud I want to scream:
Stop! Stop swirling! Curse you!
But they ...