Paul Wanjiku Poems
- Unfelt Bonds He loves her so deeply but has never told her, ...
- Who's To Blame? A heart soo good, full of gold, beautiful and...
- His Blessings When that time comes, I hope i'll be there As ...
- Please Just Listen Please just listen Tonight, under the ...
- A Penny For Your Thoughts A I offer a penny for your ...
Paul was born on November 25,1992.
He discovered his great love for poetry at the age of 14 where he started writing short poems.
Tupac Shakur has ever been one of Paul's most influential poet of all time with reknown poems such as THE ROSE THAT GREW FROM A CONCRETE among others.
Although Paul writes primarily on Blog Poetry, his immense reputation still continues to grow ambiently ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I can touch the skies if i just stretched my hands,Dreams
But i rather stretch them to reach for my dreams..''
Comments about Paul Wanjiku
Please Just Listen
Please just listen
Tonight, under the
flame of this moonlight
There I want to lay my thoughts in a blank paper,
And write you my mind out
Quietly but very discreetly...
The winds may blow, I don't care
Thunders may growl, but i'm always there!
Breezes mourn, coz this life unfair
But i'mma stay in love with my life I swear..
Like the sun that always goes down
The shine is timely
Held together by the fingers of universe
Twined and squawked by treadymous flames of these memories fades
Then assembled to score the only goal of sons of ...