pauline miller Poems
- Woman Where lies a woman's beauty? It is all in her ...
- Badminton Have you seen those country women Cheeks plumped ...
- Lay Me Down Low Lay me down low in the garden of ...
- The Rock Is There There are mocking birds that flitter and ...
- A Pact Made A leisurely wind blows her soft breath Like ...
- Winter's Warriors The winter night grows cold As wind and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about pauline miller
Where lies a woman's beauty?
It is all in her eyes
This is the doorway to her heart
Where all she is resides.
Where lies a woman's strength?
It's in her unconditional love
There is no love stronger than hers
Save for He above.
And the colour of a woman?
What colour is she?
This strong and beautiful creature
Bound in love until eternity.
Is she green like leaves that give us shade?
Or pink, that shades your cheek with a smile?
Or blue when she heals your fevered brow?
Or red with warmth as she laughs with you a while?