Paulo Ramos Poems
- Addiction Your Kiss is an addiction. Your kiss is the sign ...
- Uncertain Loved a body uncertain Like who smells ...
- Brown I Composed songs with no rhythm waiting for you to ...
- Craft I have no spells but I got some sortilege in the ...
- Heal In Hell Gods of heaven or sea Angels on earth or in ...
- Noisy Echoes of laughter, Echoes of fear. All recalled no...
- Scream What if I scream what if I say that I want just To ...
Art History Professor
Post-modern Art Researcher
46 Y.O. Gay Engaged Man
Happy... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Paulo Ramos
What if I scream what if I say that I want just
To Scream what if I ask you to let me only scream
What If I shout to ask you to let me just
Shout and ask to take what I want that is
Only the right to scream, just that, well
Loudly and clearly, a shout taken by the Solar
Wind captured by some special sonar
That was achieved unadvised
By my cry and only my shout
that would be allowed by you
my cry and that went to fly by
the Outer space only
Cry only sound
Me just within
A shout of mine
Only the cry of
Me to me Only
in face of the...