Pedro Cescon Poems
- A Copying Cat A day / A night A pet / A sight Paws / Thy ...
- The Antagonist It thought better dark, When you sought the ...
- It's Boom... Boom Boom Boom Bo...
- Lightning Bolt
- Wings Of Fire, Wings Of Wind I, barefooted on the sand, Oh,...
- Rain, Sweet Rain Rain falling in tears skies can't hold They...
- A Lonely Bird While it has no flock, Lonely bird still ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pedro Cescon
A Copying Cat
A day / A night
A pet / A sight
Paws / Thy Claws
Fur white / Hellkite
Small teeth / Thy Jaws
Red, brown? White, grey? Born stark?
At night all cats are dark
Bear crown? Without way? No marque?
In the dark all cats' labels are park
All cats are cat, at night,
No doubts about their power, their might,
Let none question the fear they incite,
'Cause for advantage they have cat's spite,
And night is quite the cat's best site,
For proven the fact, which strangeness is quite,
That is at the dark where cat's do their flight,