Peet Thomas Poems
- Built On Sand Do you think they did it on purpose When they ...
- Pockets How much will your pockets hold? I remember ...
- Loves Promise I’ve made jumps From rocky ledge to rocky ...
- One For The Road Theres nothing in a bar between the bottle ...
- Summer Tastes Summer has a taste I guess they all do But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peet Thomas
One For The Road
Theres nothing in a bar between the bottle and me
Save the sweat that clings to the glass
And my hunger
Magpies in the dark
Circling madly like moths
Hold off the Indians
Until the cavalry arrives
And feathers on the floor
When the lights come on
And we’re hurried home
Theres a pause between me coming and going
But its not long
And its forgotten
When the birds rise
In the dark