pere isaac afezu
pere isaac afezu Poems
- kala - Tubor It is night, and the moon Shone on my window...
- To A New Year Again shall the yearnings begin For your ...
- Ode To The Withered Tree Consequence of the season Hath ...
- Broken Fantasy Should the bowels of the earth Bring forth ...
- The Stillborn Before this Africa The confused fertile cry ...
- Chaotic Days The trees have gone sour The man has run ...
- Imperfect Me On the first page of our story The future ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about pere isaac afezu
On the first page of our story
The future seemed so bright
How else can I be sorry?
That we had that fight
It really makes no sense
That we go on this way
Now that you'd built a fence
It's so much I have to pay
I hate that I let you down
When all you did was love
I guess karma comes back around
Cos, now I'm hurting; an equation I can't solve
Now I'm sick of these love songs on cool fm
That reminds me of what used to be
Echoing the mess that I am
But, hey, imperfect me!
You know eventually I'd lose all this game
I just hope you stick ...