Perry Barnes Poems
- The Coffee Ideal I need a degree To set me free From making...
- Concrete Uncertainty Oh ye block of concrete That lyeth ...
- Karma Every action was a reaction the faction of me wants ...
- The American Seam I forsee the american dream but all is not...
- Spanish Girl Meets The English...
- Traditional Musing summer rows towards ...
- A Jacket a jacket creates my 2nd skin warmth is now ...
I originally wrote a poem, packed with 2 sentences in one line. So it sounded amazingly 'poetic' although it had no meaning. I didn't intend it with meaning although people who read it believe i am saying something Profound.
Hmmmmmmm, more poems have taken a many different forms. Some being from love, others being observation of the cattle i ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perry Barnes
a jacket creates my 2nd skin
warmth is now me
leather is sexy and comfortable
the squeaking noise even is characteristic
it dances in my shoulders
she holds my arms to feel
like this woman
jacket you can be
design you would be
you are shiny blacks
stacks checking racks
a daughter you are so above the atmosphere
and yet the world walks
practically drinking caffeine
you have seen
Copyright (c) Perry Barnes 2009 All Rights Reserved in All Media