Perry Williams Poems
- My Soul My soul was ripped out from the very essence of my ...
- Angel angel so beautiful that you know this angel ...
- The Silent Killer cancer is the silent killer with no ...
- My Heart Weeps I see you through a window light in your ...
- Lonely Heart Lonely Heart stands alone in ths cold ...
- The Angels Are Watching Us the angels are watching us ...
- Innocent People Innocent people were slained by someone ...
I was born in boston to Mary and Perry J.Williams
on feburary 19,1985 And I am the only child more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Perry Williams
My soul was ripped out
from the very essence
of my body I want
to kill myself so
I can get out of
my body as I
grew the very
exterior of myself was
taken out little by littlle
and the scars and flames
are very real too
do you know who
I am or do you really
care I 'm different person
I'm a changed man
a good head on their
shoulders that's what they
need and to relax and just breath
if you do that you want suffer like
I did I Got the ULITIMATE FATE! ! ! !
which is for me to know and you
to find out.