persian khushi Poems
- You Let there be light You came along And there was ...
- Any Man Any Woman You are my muse You were abused But you ...
- Through Sad Eyes Through Sad Eyes Starved and ...
- Solace As an only and lonely child Now a beautiful girl She...
- "Ocean Of Love&Quot; Our love, like an ocean Our ...
- “i Believe In Fairies” Sometimes I feel their presence Other...
- My Life, My Colors Elders hear me loud and clear I have my ...
I've always been in love with life. The beauty of Creator's creation.
I am no great philosopher...Merely a student of life... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Oh no mighty oak,internal reflection
I love thee,
Reared and played around your wise trunk
Years of stories and dreams I've yet to live''
The moon light's the nocturnal path
for beloveds' to dance
vampires to hunt
moths to caress the crowns
of blooming moon flowers
''I do not wish anymore,heart's desire
I want what my heart desires
My mind is set on you''
''I find it impossible to hate,character
though I keep my distance,
I pray for the well being of my worst enemy.''
''the clouds in your eyes,earth
are the tears in mine''
Let there be light
You came along
And there was light
I told you from the beginning
You glow in the dark
I also told you
You are too good for me
I cherish you
I love you
I will die for you
It's written upon my heart.