Petar Ivanchovski Poems
- Romy Was My Real Lover You took your glass with whiskey and ...
- Rose Red You give me beautiful rose red and try to sing me ...
- One Step Closer One step closer and you'll be near there's ...
- Very Cool I’m not supposed to stay alone and if you wanna go...
- Keep My Whispers Keep my whispers for a long, keep my ...
- Desert Whisper Don't say you'll be there If you want to walk...
- Everytime When You Touch Me I am so crazy, so dirty when I’m...
The people calls him King Of Sorrow. He is one of the most exelent authors in Bulgaria and have 400 000 and more fans of all world. He is the creator on 'Thousand Faces', 'Universe', 'LoveLand'.
www.deliciouspoems.blogspot.com - is the official web by King Of Sorrow more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Petar Ivanchovski
Romy Was My Real Lover
You took your glass with whiskey and ice cold,
but why you left my hands and didn’t try to hold
I still remember the promises of this cool guy –
his sweet lips and awesome charming eye.
Today it’s too late, too late
for our love and mistakes,
but I will never forget you –
still remember when I met you…
You were my sweetest love
all that I wanted to have
and never didn’t get enough.
You were my real lover
there wasn’t another –
yea, Romy was my real lover,
he seduced me when I was lonely and harder.
Today it’s too late, too ...