peter hugo mcclure
peter hugo mcclure Poems
- Mazda One can't be a hermit today Bills have to be paid ...
- Kolam Patterns from the soul divine Colours and form that ...
- To Those... To those who weep And never sleep. To those ...
- Manna Investing in the short term For the maximum ...
- What...No Food? When man became a slave to greed He soon ...
- Starry, Starry Night Darkness descends and all is quiet On ...
- Words From The Book...words slipped away Words that comfort ...
Born of Anglo/Yugoslav parentage...schooled in England with formal studies in Art/Architecture in the 60/70's and have been passionate about the Arts ever since...i have been actively engaged in the following: Painting/Sculpture, Photography & Poetry.
Of late i having been focussing on my web-site (A Cyber-Exhibition) and my work can be perused at:
http: //www.peterhugomcclure.com ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about peter hugo mcclure
One can't be a hermit today
Bills have to be paid without delay;
Just to survive is an Art
And debts accrue from the start.
Philosophers join the homeless
Whom with little success;
Search for the elusive stone
That's more valued than a home.
The Dharma bums high and low
Effortlessly go with the flow;
Where each encounter is a test
Until they join the very best.
Through a myriad of byways
Awaiting what the Master says;
Of the Koan that mystifies
And the Truth that never lies.
Gadgets of the modern age
Are a ...