Peter Salgado Poems
- Drown My Sorrows In Many Empty... Broken heart A Lost ...
- Sorry Sorry if what I do isn’t what you need Sorry if I ...
- Await I Do For The Hopefull Lo... A heart shattered from a ...
- Hate, Such A Strong Word Must we all face one day That ...
- Soar On High, My Treasured Dre... Sore, sore ever on ...
- Hard And Struggled Dreams Dreams are a hidden path with no ...
- Deaths Say You can feel when there presents leaves Feel the ...
Through my life, I have been through good and bad, but not were I can complain, I only let my heart express its thoughts through my poetry, its feelings, its happiness, and its sadness. And I am proud that my heart can speak for itself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Salgado
Drown My Sorrows In Many Empty Bottles
A Lost love
Death in ones life
or all the above
makes all feel lower then life
shattered to peices but glue with strife
seems no way to forget these pains
all has done, but ends up the same
so then we all usualy see
our grieved image in the bottom of the sea
Raise up our glass and smile with friends
forget about love, friendship never ends
but when the glass raises and you take the gulp
you see yourself bitter as salt
Thus we seem to think our way
that liqure and wine can drown our sorrow away
only to forget, at least one ...