Peter Sugura Poems
- The Big Picture In the picture of life, where do I stand? ...
- Continue Movie reels spin passing over a river of ...
- Life's Sweetener Everyday is a little sweeter with you I ...
- My Friend Always by my side Stuck together, the Bonnie to my...
- You Do Not Know Me you don't know me, well maybe... as ...
- Hopeless I hardly know you, you hardly know I, but bound ...
- Lost Unable to see the path laid out, living in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Sugura
The Big Picture
In the picture of life, where do I stand?
Over by the workers,
just to make it though each day.
Or with the wealthy men,
ignorant to the pain of back breaking labor.
who faced endless discrimination.
Or the whites,
that twist their minds to keep others out.
You won't find me, in the picture I don't stand
Standing alone, in my own picture
is where I stand.