Peter Tamburrino Poems
- The Black Box He ascended those stairs that day, why he did, ...
- The Looking Glass Time ticks away and my mind starts to ...
- Dorian Gray I have lived many years till now, why it’s been, ...
- In The Darkness In the darkness, my mind shatters in ...
- Somewhere In My Darkness Somewhere in my darkness I hear the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Peter Tamburrino
The Black Box
He ascended those stairs that day, why he did, he could not say.
But reached for that old dusty knob of his attic door insight.
A turn to the knob so gently,
Cautiously he made his entry, entry into the attic that night.
Among cobwebs, dust and in much wonder, a flash of lightning, a crack of thunder,
He lit a small candle to see a bag within his sight.
Inside a dark brown leather sack
Did he find a box so black, as black as it is at midnight.
His soul jumped, and it was frightening, while he gazed in awe during the lightning.
For in his hands was a black ...