Pezz McEwin Poems
- Run Never stop running, Run until your heart ...
- The Man In The Mirror The man in the mirror Looked at me ...
- Love Comes With A Price Water of Death You may not come ...
- The Death Of Me Life is the death of me People tell me what ...
- Singing The drunken state your in Was not easy to avoid, ...
- Lunch Sitting here in math class Don't know what to do, ...
Poetry is a newly found passion. I have always liked to write and I thought poetry was cool. But I never thought I would actually get into it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pezz McEwin
Never stop running,
Run until your heart asphyxiates
Run until your lungs combusts,
Run until your legs wont move,
Run until your brain goes dead,
Run until you can't run anymore,
Run until the footsteps behind you turn to dying curses,
Run until you fall to the ground dead,
But don't stop running.