Phil Charters Poems
- A Foothold In A Mountain Range Whispering, Mountains on ...
- Youth Unemployment Older men through wrinkled eyes peer ...
- A Bush Walkers Verse Over the Snowy, In it’s fullest ...
- Beautiful, Tragic, Runnymede Softly: Softly: morning creeps, ...
- Insidious Ism see to it, my will i shall not lie beneath ...
- Nan's Eighty Time piece chimes, a new day dawns. Special to ...
- The Brother Of My Soul eucalypts, that once stood the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phil Charters
A Foothold In A Mountain Range
Mountains on the breeze,
Over an island,
Across the sea,
“Come, Come, heed my call,
Journey forth, and walk with four.”
Of an ancient mind,
For mankind to endure
Footsore up a rise
To fill ones eyes,
With what here about, is bountiful,
The gods created, beautiful.
Through ones dream,
By towering crags,
Falling away, to indigo lakes, ...