Phil Ward Poems
- Life’s Twists And Turns Their love could not be stronger, ...
- My Comfort Blanket On a cold and frosty winters night, ...
- I Love You So Much I Can'T Be ...
- Girl With The Smiling Eyes My heart skips a beat when you ...
- Meeting Old Friends Perched high on a cliff overlooking the ...
- Back In The Black John would look in the mirror and stare, ...
- Sunny Blue Skies Chillaxing on a Sunday morning, Close my ...
There aren’t many poets that would write a whole book on humorous poetry. The Bright Side of the Coin, ISBN 978-0-9575136-0-0. You’re reading about a light hearted author who likes to see the funny side of life. In book shops the shelves are full to bursting with serious poetry and although that sort of poetry has its place the funny stuff seems to have taken a back seat. I found that it is the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phil Ward
Life’s Twists And Turns
Their love could not be stronger,
It stood the test of time,
Happiness reigned longer,
The more their lives entwined.
They even looked alike some said,
From kids when they first met,
And it was no surprise they wed,
A simple life beset.
For thirty years of bliss till now,
The children had flown the nest,
Precious extra time’ll allow,
The pursuit of other interests.
Inevitability took its course,
And indeed their ways did part,
The lack of understanding forced,
Separation thoughts to start.
Their combined assets weren’t...