Philip Geoffrey Lock
Philip Geoffrey Lock Poems
- Redemption Finger in the dirt. Must hurt; torn skirt Down...
- The River Snow melts on a mountain top Midday sun its ...
- Glimpse Rain on my arm Back corner of the bus and lights ...
- Carnival Of Counterfeits And so I lift up my eyes From this ...
- A-Z Already Almighty, an artist arises. And a Beginning ...
- Pool Deep pool, clear and cool High cliff, long fall A man ...
- To Live To live each moment to its fullest And know the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philip Geoffrey Lock
To live each moment to its fullest
And know the blessing of each day
To know the strength of yielded heart
A life constrained by no man's gaze
To make the most of every season
Not yearning back for blessings past
To vision greatly future things
Yet want them not to come more fast
To let each day be fresh beginning
Expectant for all that it will bring
To be no less joyful meeting trials
Knowing whose hands your life is in
To slip and fall and stand again
Then walk with no less poise intact
To leave behind all guilt and shame
Yet be in ...