Philip Michael Poems
- Sad Shoe I am a shoe, I hate my job. This big smelly guy ...
- My Money My money always does the talking Everywhere I go; ...
- Death Death will find us if he wishes for us. Those who try ...
- William Sackett William Tell Sackett is different from the ...
- General Grant Loves Me Whenever we were young Pa told us not...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Philip Michael
I am a shoe, I hate my job.
This big smelly guy always likes -
To get in me.
He always finds the weirdest places
And when he is done I get thrown on the floor.
I don't get cleaned anymore.
I guess it's' too big of a chore.
One day he will look for me, I won't be there.
I will be running away to escape this life.