Phillip Gallant Poems
- On Cloud Nine In a state of blissful happiness Oblivious to ...
- The Seven Deadly Sins - Sloth
- A Timeless Dance Celestial royals, pontificating for her ...
- Fool Am I... Glancing over my shoulder I caught her staring ...
- Girl In The Green Dress Girl in the green dress What are ...
I am caught in a time spiral of confusion; that period we all experience between birth and death.
Having failed and succeeded in various occupations, I levelled out into the role of Project Supervisor at a local Nightshelter for vulnerable and homeless souls. (But by the Grace)
Somewhere inside hides a poet, writer, lyricist and/or whatever, laying dormant and suppressed ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phillip Gallant
On Cloud Nine
In a state of blissful happiness
Oblivious to the crowd,
She gathered up her feelings
That had scattered on the ground.
For another chance of romance
Had ascended from above,
An extraordinary opportunity
Came down for her to fall in love.
As through the skylight window
A dazzling parachutist fell
Onto her four post Chas lounge
She knew how to make him well.
With Nightingale style comfort
She caressed his sweating brow
And snapped shut the metal shackles
For he was all hers now!