Phillip Knight Poems
- At Least My Spirit Loves Someone spoke Without a clue, Of ...
- Senses Fade How would life feel If not for you? Such ...
- Paris Eyes So many times in life have my eyes deceived. My ...
- Tournament Of Heart Erode and eradicate Disdainful ...
- Rocket Bricked rocket ship, never leave, let light be ...
- Tortoise Waits The poetry of promise, Written solely for ...
- By The Wake Of The Moon No more acceptance, Desire the high...
A Poet born in Essex, developed in Manchester and now residing in the West Midlands. Phillip has been writing for over ten years developing his style and building up a collection of work.
From my bio:
'Choosing to finally make his work public in 2011, Phillip Knight draws upon his own life as a framework in which to wrap his thoughts around.
He works with a mixture of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phillip Knight
At Least My Spirit Loves
Without a clue,
Of who it hurt
Or what would do.
They felt fate
Would help their life,
Resolve their troubles
And free their strife.
Now it seems
They're left alone,
With no attachments,
Free to roam.
Like kindred spirits
Above the earth,
Who never look down
Through fear of love.