Phillip Mobley Poems
- Love's In Your Face In mornings light the ray of love shines ...
- I Am I am now and then. I am your enemy and your friend. I ...
- Rising Son (The Re-Birth Of A ... He stands tall. Among ...
- Remember When Remember when the words of a song had a ...
- Christmas Blues I've got a stocking with your name on it. I ...
- Valentine's Day Massacre Just because I'm crazy, don't ...
- My Two Joys In this place, in the depths of my heart, I am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phillip Mobley
I am now and then.
I am your enemy and your friend.
I am your alpha and your omega,
your beginning and your end.
I am as gentle as a slow rain.
I am your hurt, your sorrow and your
I am as warm as a bright June day.
I am as cold as the arctic in the month of May.
I am calm like a shore breeze
I am fire and brimstone that will bring you to your knees.
I am as soft as the falling snow.
I am hearth fires and holocausts
Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't you know?
I am soft as silk and satin
I am hurricane winds that cannot be battened.
I am rumble fires ...