Phoenix Rory Poems
- Ballet Blood And Battle Bones I am a dancer A music ...
- Footprints And Pawprints When I'm and old lady I'll look ...
- Why I Killed Myself Today Just a thought, and then I’m broken...
- If The Shoe Fits, Throw It Awa... I don't like conformity I ...
- Pink, Our Shrink, And Love, I ... The only things I can ...
- Give Me A Chocolate Heart Everyone loves a delicacy And most...
- Dark Faery On Halloween I clothe myself in darkness I picked...
My parents named me after the place where we live. Isn't that lame? (Not to mention embarrassing.) Anyway, I'm 15 and I love to read and play the clarinet. I just started writing poetry recently. I hope you enjoy it! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Phoenix Rory
Footprints And Pawprints
When I'm and old lady
I'll look back down the beach of my life
And see two sets of tracks
One set will be mine
Plodding along through the dreary cycle
Living my life the best way I know
The other will be from my pet
Dog or cat or something else
Always walking beside me
Or that's what I think
Until I see the times I was led off the path
By a happy pet hoping to rekindle my joy