PINONDANG SITUMEANG Poems
- My Lover On The Hill Top I polished my love one I hold her ...
- Hide In Neigborough Countries Join travelling north to ...
- Prince Of My Heart Most annoying around dining table Lovely ...
- G - R - A - F - I - T - T - I : …..'Suppose you wish to walk ...
- Silent Friends The fingers tap a tiny characters Cheek ...
- Graduation Six years have past You finally done last This ...
- Mahal Kita North Celebes coconut and Makati's salt Mixing in...
Raised surrounding by 5 sisters, graduated in economic,
a Banker, like a sentimental instruments, a quiet.
Like to travel a lot. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PINONDANG SITUMEANG
My Lover On The Hill Top
I polished my love one
I hold her tight in the two sides bar
Pedalled slowly over a high saddle
Settled in her long red body
Both legs tightened
Tempted to climb the hill top
Sweating all over the skin
While drinking from the tit of the bottle
Waving a red flag victory
Before lay down over the soft grass
The wet shirt take off
The birds whistling over the green leafes
Soft wind cooling down the sweating bare chest
Before turn down the hill
Check the shield
Avoiding blooding accident
Over the hot asphalt in the late morning ...