Piotr Kasjas Poems
- Love Is Like The Bible Love is like the bible, which tells ...
- We Will Become A Legend Darkness enveloped our souls and ...
- That Someone Love is that someone who looks out for us with...
- The Trivial Erotic In the dying sparks of overnight love, a...
- Silent Night Silent night brings sleep, which is a long ...
- Entangled In The Sin In the mature gestures we smuggle trails...
- The Empire Of The Senses The empire of my senses is a ...
Piotr Kasjas (Peter Kasyas) born as a Piotr Jacek Komoter on July 1969 in Pabianice, Poland. Kasjas is recognized Polish lyric poet and casual songs writer. Ambassador of Polish Culture, a participant of international cultural events and prestigious festivals of poetry.
He is a towering figure among Polish new emigration culture in the UK. His works have been translated into English, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Empire Of The Senses
The empire of my senses is a restless thing
and infinitely vast – like an ocean,
which tempts by the unknown horizon of the other hemisphere,
that leads me to action,
to rebound from the edge of my own thoughts.
Quite often I hear them - these thoughts,
when they crawl out of their grey cells,
ringing and smelling fresh.
Attracted by curiosity about the world,
they develop into mature words,
which I arrange by verses in a lyrical whisper,
completing an irresistible loneliness of long journeys.