Pius Khisa [Doveypoet] (Date of birth 16th April 1990 / Bungoma)
Pius Khisa Poems
- Ailing Heart. How can I sleep Sweetheart If all night I ...
- Naked Woman Dances. I've learned to wear, Things that leave...
- Young Heart. Down slow, son, Today: Roaming like a stray ...
- Book Of Love. None can peruse Through the sacred pages ...
- If We Die Young. Without us Now... Void and empty is: The...
- Wills Of A Dying Heart. Take me with you Whenever you leave ...
- Iroko. Unearthing you From the clay of religious bondage To...
Comments about Pius Khisa
Best Poem of Pius Khisa
How can I sleep
If all night I weep
My heart is hurt
Not is the time nigh
To get off this cup
And smother my cry
In the comfort of your lap