Pius Mburu Poems
- Forgot What Day Is Today Buddy just bought a ribbon-tied ...
- “i Need You More” Babe, what can I say, to change your ...
- Lonely Vile Her husband left her for her best friend They'd ...
- No Other Woman Like Her If I had to thank one person in this ...
- Life Ain'T Fair Life ain't fair, sometimes you ...
- “keep Your Distance” I don’t understand what's wrong with ...
- Enough Of This Life I’ve spent a lot of times going down A ...
Well, I'm a Kenyan born and raised. Came to America and found that I had interest in writing poems/songs. I love to write about anything without violence language. I can write about you just looking at you and say everything you feel. I love country music, it's the one that introduced me to writting. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pius Mburu
Enough Of This Life
I’ve spent a lot of times going down
A road I never thought I’d walk
I got so desperate of love
Got rejected a million times
Until I found that special someone
We found love and said our vows
I was so happy that I cried for joy
But I’ve tried all I can to keep it strong
And I’m just wasting my time and hers
An’ my living now just don’t make sense at all
I don’t know what to do or what to say
But I’ve had enough of this life
And there’s nothing else I can do
To make it worthwhile no matter how hard I try
So maybe I should just get over the ...