Pleasant Floyd Poems
- Shallow Compassion Filled with faith and grace and ...
- Troubled Youth-The Declination...
- Seraphs And Gods Caged seraphs spew malicious ...
- Havoc Intimate scrawls of thoroughbred warfare Enough ...
- Snow Angel She left without reason No thought no care She ...
- Meat Cleaver Endeavor The meat cleaver endeavor The blade ...
I was born on a small Plantation farm in South Carolina. I had a moderately nice childhood, one cant complain. I went to school at the University of South Carolina and got my Bachelors in Creative writing. I went to write forty years on a South Carolina newspaper, The Carolina Beat. I have always written poetry, and will continue to do so until I die. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pleasant Floyd
Filled with faith
Possibly stupid to trust
Thrust you into misery
Playful banter and abuse
and drug misuse
Make sad feeling and mistrust
Altered state of mind
In the presence of my resistance
Acquiesced by your insistence
An intimate scrawl of shallow compassion
Our temples desecrated
But your still pure
Virgin lungs and intact hymen
You’re the cure