O Anna Niemus
1 Mad Cow Jello Brand And Mad Deer Gillibrand - Poem by O Anna Niemus
Mad Deer promoted by Gillibrand.
Mad Cow in murdered mammal bones' Jello brand.
the gelatinous bones
polluting the land.
NY Governor Paterson's own disability of blindness did not keep him from appointing a hunter whose poorshot peers frequently shoot arrows into the eyes of
animals they stalk in
The new senator from New York (it is
the people and not governors who
should elect replacements)
is named Gillibrand.
Animal rights activists are organizing
for her removal in November of 2010 if
Comments about 1 Mad Cow Jello Brand And Mad Deer Gillibrand by O Anna Niemus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl