23) Old Familiar Places - Poem by Emma Isdal
Tomorrow`s a new day, with new opportuinities.
But where`s the comfort in that
when every god damn day is just
another struggle, another
fight to stay sain in this nightmare I`m living in?
this nightmare that youre living in?
Every day is a struggle to stay out
of that black hole that is so familiar.
I feel safe there, somehow, though I know
that it is the worst place for me to be.
Comments about 23) Old Familiar Places by Emma Isdal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl