You... don't... want me...
30 And Working In Woolworths - Poem by You... don't... want me...
School is the lives of children all around.
It where their friends and enemies are found.
It is the support that gives them freedom in life.
Teaching them and causing them a whole lot of strife.
School is where they laugh and play.
School is were they spend almost everyday.
Learning and laughing all day long.
Sitting in music and singing many songs.
School is the foundation for their lives ahead.
Even when they hate it and want to stay home in bed.
And even though school is a hassle it’s worth it.
To make sure they’re not 30 and working in Woolworths.
Comments about 30 And Working In Woolworths by You... don't... want me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda