A Dissapointment - Poem by Anna Courseer
That one special person,
Lies in all those papers,
You search, you stress
You try your best.
But one paper caught your eye,
It was that one special person.
You're so happy you cry.
You meet her once again,
But she just wants to be your friend.
Comments about A Dissapointment by Anna Courseer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Anna Courseer's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda