A Dream... - Poem by vimal ramchandra
I dreamed of a moment.
A moment, where I lied without thoughts,
Thoughts about you, the world or me.
I dreamed about a hand.
A hand whose touch made me feel free,
Free from the bonds of the earth.
I dreamed of a prayer.
A prayer so unsaid, yet answered.
I dreamed about the stars.
Stars which turned into the souls I lost,
And reached out to me.
I dreamed that i woke up and found,
my dreams never came true.
Yet I dreamed, cause I remembered God had asked me to.
Comments about A Dream... by vimal ramchandra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl