I Write To Myself.... - Poem by vimal ramchandra
I write to myself, a newer me.
A soul so unknown, so far & free.
I stand in a crowd, yet I feel alone.
Faces all around, but no one to call my own.
Caring words spoken, beautiful smiles I share.
I see through it all, & lie in despair.
There would be a morning, I would live my dream.
My hope still floats, no matter how difficult it may seem.
Comments about I Write To Myself.... by vimal ramchandra
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl