A Dream To Love - Poem by Rhys Cadogan
My dream is to love,
and love is to share.
I feel frightened to love,
but only will if i dare.
When i first felt this feeling,
it felt so untrue.
But now i have this feeling,
i will always hold onto you.
My dream is this moment,
forever, i will know.
With everyday i share with you,
i will have the best life i could hope.
Comments about A Dream To Love by Rhys Cadogan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl