A Fool - Poem by Miann Martin
My sadness overwhelms me, the pain kills me,
the anger inside me only reminds me,
that you can sometimes be so cruel,
I feel again like such a fool.
All these years I believed in you,
had faith in you, carried you,
others would have never done this much for you.
I know it's too late, we can't change our fate,
the love is not there, we can no longer wait.
Don't worry...my anger has already died,
I won't even cry, and have already
discovered the blessing inside!
Comments about A Fool by Miann Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda