A Funny World Isnt It? - Poem by Austin Jeffrey
if its true that money doesnt grow on trees,
why do banks have branches?
why does a round pizza
come ina square box?
why do you still call it a building,
when its already built, ?
why call it kid-napping,
when it involves adults?
if its true that we are here to help others.
then what are others here for?
why doesnt glue stick to its bottle?
lastly, if we are not suppose to drink and drive,
why do bars have parking lots? .....................................
we are just a funny bunch living in a seriously funny world.!
Comments about A Funny World Isnt It? by Austin Jeffrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl