A Girl Of November Eight - Poem by Peace Ogosime
A girl of november eight
gave me a kiss in June eight,
this girl i shall not hate
for our love is like fate.
But i know she can't wait
even if my love she has ones ate.
It is not my fault i don't ve faith
this feelings girls have create.
Ask her, 'what if i come late
will she still be my date? '
'will she stand by the gate
or will she say bul shait? '
Comments about A Girl Of November Eight by Peace Ogosime
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda