Martha M. Foster
A Goal Accomplished - Poem by Martha M. Foster
Yesterday, Christian workers layed a Foundation,
Togetherness, with Prayer, Work, Vision and Dreams.
Today, a goal has been accomplished,
We followed the path as the Sunlight Beam.
Tomorrow, we will travel the everlasting road of Life,
Shared by people who cared with Love, Joy and Loyalty.
Man achieved his work through Faith and Wisdom,
God grant a greater Goal which proceed to doors of Opportunity.
Comments about A Goal Accomplished by Martha M. Foster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda