A Labyrinth Onward To Civilization - Poem by Rylie Shoop
They tell you to sleep with one eye open.
But it's always hard to tell which one watches you.
Can you see through vicious eyes?
Into the land of ______?
A question can lead to many things.
As forth she goes.
But she always carries,
her hopes and dreams.
To guide her way,
through every wrong she's done.
There is one bright star.
To light her path of life.
Can you help her get out?
She is stuck.
Never to return.
Comments about A Labyrinth Onward To Civilization by Rylie Shoop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl