Rylie Shoop Poems
- Words Can'T Explain Sometimes I'll sit here, looking at ...
- Deciduous Tree Of Life The leaves slowly flow down from the ...
- World, I Am Forever Lost My heart screams, my heart ...
- The Many Thoughts Of Beatrix W... Hey you! I can see you ...
- Breathing Without Oxygen What happens when our friendship ...
- The Endless, Reoccuring Nightm... 'I love you', she ...
- The Cloak Can you see me? Oh... I'm invisible to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rylie Shoop
Words Can'T Explain
Sometimes I'll sit here,
looking at your picture.
Your flawless profile.
Singing all the cheesy love songs,
maybe you can actually hear me.
I smile to myself,
laugh to myself.
You don't have to hear me,
to feel my love.
My love is so strong for you,
it stretches from my heart to yours.
oh, your smile,
it brightens my life.
It makes me get the butterflies,
it makes me smile like an idiot,
and giggle like a school girl.
Thinking about you right now,
makes my hands clammy,
sends a sensation down my ...